Monday, April 4, 2016

Growth Mindset: Perseverance

Since Spring Break I have been able to set a schedule for when I need to complete assignments.  It has worked fairly well and now I am working on perseverance.

Last week I revisited a matter that many deal with, which is negativity. I consider myself a realist and I don't always have a positive outlook on things, and this past semester has had both ups and downs. More wins than losses.

With only a few weeks to go this semester I have began to procrastinate on assignments and my grades are reflecting the effort that I have been putting into my assignments.  Hopefully, taking time out for me and reevaluating where my time should be placed will help guide me to successfully completing my goals of graduating this semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment