Monday, February 1, 2016

Introduction

Hi,

My name is Dijoun and as many of you know, I am a student at the University of Oklahoma.  This is my last semester at the university, and also the most important semester of my undergraduate career. This semester is not important because graduation is around the corner...it is important because this semester I am in nine hours of Modern Hebrew, and I will be traveling to Jerusalem very soon.

This blog is to document my progress in the language, and my experience studying abroad.  I will be immersed in the culture and language for a short period of time, but I hope to gain fluency and so much more!

My entries are as random as me, so I hope you'll enjoy them.





!שלום

שמי Dijoun, ואני סטודנטית באניברסיטה של אקולהומה. זה הסמסטר האחרון שלי באניברסיטה, אבל הכי משוב שלי. זה לא משוב כי אני גומרת את הלימודיך. זה משוב כי זה סמסטר בו אני בתשא שעות של עברית, ואני אסע לירושלים בקרוב מאוד.
הבלוג שלי מספר על הכנקדמותי בשפה, והט'ול שלי. אני אהיה בתרבות ובשפה לזמן קצר, אבל אני מקווה להגיע לרהיטות.
.הבלוג שלי אקראי רמוני, זה מה שאני מקווה שתהנו מהם.

- Dijoun 

No comments:

Post a Comment