Monday, February 22, 2016

Beginning Hebrew

During my first two semesters of Modern Hebrew I used Youtube viand online textbooks to supplement the textbook that I was learning from. One of my favorite Youtube channels was "Learn Hebrew with HebrewPod101.com".  There were new videos submitted twice a week and they helped. The videos went over everyday conversational words to phrases that one would need when asking for help.


I even went a step further and added the Traditional Hebrew music station to my Pandora.  The music was fine to listen to but it was very traditional , and Pandora played a lot of the songs over and over. So I stuck with listening to Matisyahu, which was cool since I was listening to his music before I started learning Modern Hebrew. I later found out that Miri Ben-Ari was Israeli, which is something I found interesting especially since she's featured in many hip-hop songs.

Advisory: Video contains adult language and content

No comments:

Post a Comment