Monday, February 15, 2016

Why Modern Hebrew?

This is my fourth semester in Hebrew and it is a struggle! It would be easy if I did my homework and reviewed the daily lesson, but I complicate things.

I find myself studying late and not functioning in class. Hebrew is not like any other language that I have studied. It requires more than just reviewing the vocabulary and grammar lessons.

For me, Hebrew is like math and poetry mixed.  There is different levels to this ish, but it is always rewarding when I understand what is being said in class and reading the language as it is being written on the blackboard.

This language is different and it is special to me.



זה הסמטר הרביעי שלי בעברית וקשה. זה יהיה קל אם עשיתי הבית שלי כליום ושיעורי סקירה, אבל אני מסבכת את העניינם.

אני לומד ולא מתפקצת בכיתה. עברית לא כמו שפות אחרות שלמדתי. צריך יוחר מאשר סקירה של אוצר המילים ועבודת הדקדוק.

עברית בשבילי הז כמו מתמטי קה ושירה. זה שונה ומכנים כאשר אתה מבין את הנאמר בכיתה.

.אני בחרתי עברית משום שהיוא שונה ומחדת לי

No comments:

Post a Comment